Minimum Hardware and Software requirements
User Workstation Requirements
- A system with minimum Dual core/ Core 2Duo Processor.
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 10 GB HDD or above recommended.
- Ethernet based Network Interface.
- Modem or mode of connecting Internet for web based users.
Min. 512Kbps speeds.
- Workable input and output devices.
- UPS for power backup.
- Windows based operating system - Windows 7, Win.8, Win.8.1
- For Best viewing: Web browser - Internet Explorer 10 or
above recommended. Mozilla Firefox Ver 40 or above recommended.
- Some components of E-Procurement application are not
compatible with Edge Browser in Windows 10 OS.
- Latest Anti-virus running on the system.
- Connect to the Internet via Dial UP Modem or any other mode
(ISDN Modem/ Cable connection/ Leased line etc.)
- Open the Web Browser and type www.apeprocurement.gov.in
- Click on Tender Login and follow the link
- Or to access Tender site
If you are not able to open the Tender site do the following
- Check your Internet connectivity.
- Open the properties box of the internet connection (double
click the icon on the status bar of your machine)
- Keep this window open on your desktop and try to open the
site www.apeprocurement.gov.in again. Monitor the "bytes in" and
"bytes out" section in the properties window of your Internet
connection. If there are no changes try to open any other site and
see the difference, if still there are no changes in the bytes send
and receive which means your Internet connection is hanged. Kindly
disconnect your connection and reconnect your Internet connection.
- If you are able to open www.apeprocurement.gov.in and not
able to open the Tender login page check if your machine is behind
the proxy or any other firewall. If so ask your administrator to
enable the secure connection on the proxy as Tender site is a secure
- In case of slow connectivity to www.apeprocurement.gov.in -
check the speed of your Internet connection, which you are getting
currently. Contact your ISP if desirable speed is not available.
- Clear the Cache of your temporary internet files (open your
browser -> Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Temporary
Internet files section)
- In the tender site if you are facing any Data Signer Control Problems, do the following :
- Add the URL https://tender.eprocurement.gov.in to the
trusted sites in the internet options
- Change the Active X controls and plug-ins status to
- To add the URL to Trusted site: Open your browser
-> Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted Sites -> Sites
-> Type the URL https://tender.apeprocurement.gov.in -> Click on
Add -> OK.
- To Enable Active X Controls and Plug-ins: Open your
browser -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted Sites
-> Custom Level -> Active X Controls and Plug-ins -> Enable.
- Run the virus scan periodically.
- In case of any query please call us at our HELPDESK